You wish to improve your level of business English, but don't know how to finance your training? The Personal Training Account (CPF) may be a solution for you! In this article, we will explain how you can use your CPF to finance a business English course.
Using your CPF to finance a business English course
What is the Personal Training Account (CPF)?
The Personal Training Account ('CPF') is a funding option that can help you improve your level of business English. This account has been specifically designed to help employees improve their work skills. It is a system that allows employees to access the credits they need for their professional development, funded each year by hours earned in training and courses.
By improving your level of business English, you will be better equipped to meet the challenges of work in an international environment. You will also be able to communicate more effectively with colleagues and clients.
How can I use my CPF to finance a course in business English?
To use your CPF to fund a business English course, simply follow these steps:
- Identify your training needs: Before embarking on a business English course, it is important to identify your needs and objectives. What do you want to learn? What level do you want to achieve?
- Find a course in business English that meets your needs
- Log into your CPF online account: To use your CPF, you must log in to your online account. You must log on to your online account on the Caisse des Dépôts et Consignations (CDC) website. There you will find all the information on your training credit and on how to finance your training.
- Select the Business English course Business Speaking is eligible for CPF, apply for funding via your online CPF account.
Taking a course in spoken business English
A certification in business English is an important asset for your CV, your professional career or to respond to new work opportunities.
Whether in English, Spanish, Chinese or Russian, Business Speaking will help you learn the language of your choice. Role-playing, situational exercises, 300 to 500 words from the lexical field of your profession, for a complete and natural command of the language!
Business Speaking offers training courses in spoken business English, by telephone, and tailored to your business.
At the end of your training, obtain a certification of your choice ( also financed by the CPF ) : TOEIC, CLOE, Linguaskill...
Using your CPF: step by step.
- Go to the website Moncompteformation.gouv.fr.
- Log in to your account or create a new one. You will need your social security number.
- Check your CPF balance. It can be found in the left-hand column on the home page. If you worked before 2015, don't forget to fill in your accumulated DIF hours.
- Choose the course that would suit you best. And off you go!
- You can follow the progress of your application by clicking on the top menu "my training files". The training organisation has 2 working days to respond. After this period, please consider your application as cancelled.
What is my CPF entitlement?
At the end of each year, your CPF is automatically credited in proportion to the time you have worked during the year.
Except in special cases, it is topped up every year by €500 if you work at least part-time. Otherwise, this amount is proportional to your working time. This total may not exceed €5,000.
Don't waste any more time and unlock your business English skills by financing your training with the CPF account!
Take a business English course with Business Speaking
To find out more about the Personal Training Account and how it can help you fund your Business English course, contact us directly. We will be happy to answer any questions you may have.